Areas of Practice
Business and Corporate
Michelle H. Anthes
Michelle H. Anthes received her B.A. degree from Michigan State University and her J.D. from the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law. Michelle is a member of the Business Law and Probate & Estate Planning sections of both the State Bar of Michigan and the American Bar Association. She is also a member of West Michigan Estate Planning Council.
Michelle is the firm’s managing partner and serves on the firm’s management committee. She is also the Chairperson of the firm’s Estate Planning Practice Group.
- Michigan, 1996
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, Detroit, Michigan, 1996
- Michigan State University, B.A., 1991. Major: Accounting
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Michigan (Business Law and Probate & Estate Planning Section)
- American Bar Association (Business Law Section)
- West Michigan Estate Planning Council
- Grand Rapids Bar
- Casenote, 72 U. Det. Mercy L. Rev. 685 (1995)