Every business dispute is different, involving distinct facts, personalities, and objectives. What doesn’t change from case to case, however, is the need for deft handling, proven advocacy skills, and a razor-sharp focus on achieving the desired result – the very strengths that clients have come to expect from the attorneys at McShane & Bowie.
Whether bringing or defending a lawsuit, we help you determine an appropriate goal and then craft a litigation strategy to effectuate that outcome. Some disagreements warrant discretion and pre-suit negotiation, while others demand aggressive, toe-to-toe combat in the courtroom. We counsel clients on how to position each and pursue their vital interests, and then become their champion in the litigation arena.
Far-Reaching Litigation Experience
Our attorneys represent clients across a wide range of industries, with an impressive record in a variety of issues, state and federal courts, and administrative forums.
- Corporate & Business Disputes
- Breach of contract
- Business torts
- Shareholder disputes
- Trademark and copyright violations
- Patent infringement
- Franchise disputes
- Civil tax issues
- Real Estate Disputes
- Title and transfer issues
- Construction litigation
- Homeowner association issues
- Landlord-tenant issues
- Boundary, easement, and lake access disputes
- Plat and street vacation
- Real estate contract disputes
- Zoning appeals
- Employment Disputes
- Breach of employment agreements
- Violation of non-compete, non-solicitation, and trade secret provisions
- Wrongful termination defense
- Defense of discrimination, harassment, and statutory violation allegations
- Employment and labor arbitration
- Banking & Finance Disputes
- Loan default and lender liability
- Mortgage foreclosure
- Class action defense of consumer financial services litigation
- Creditor’s rights and bankruptcy preferences
In addition to civil matters, we also defend individuals and companies in tax and white-collar criminal actions, and we represent trustees, personal representatives, beneficiaries, and creditors in probate and trust disputes.
Accomplished Litigators for Whatever Is at Stake
Whether a legal dispute is merely a nuisance or has bet-the-company consequences, the attorneys at McShane & Bowie have the necessary skills, experience, and temperament to successfully represent you in and out of court. Regardless of the issues, do what our valued clients do – make us your first phone call.
RESOURCEFUL • DEVOTED • TRUSTEDCommanding and Simplifying Your Legal Complexities in Business and Real Estate
McSHANE & BOWIE IS LOCATED AT:99 Monroe Avenue NW, Suite 1100, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
McShane & Bowie, P.L.C.
99 Monroe Avenue NW, Suite 1100
Grand Rapids, MI 49503